Philips Recruitment 2020 | Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Mechanical Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
In this role, you have the opportunity to design, develop and maintain Diagnostic X-ray (Radiography, Fluoro & Mammography) and realization of a range of products in such a way that future products options and features can be realized with acceptable effects for the earlier products. You are responsible for identifying appropriate technologies for overall system, sub-system and component levels. You will ensure that your design is consistent with the higher level architecture and requirements.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in design & development (one end to end X-ray product development experience is preferred) of system/subsystem
- Knowledge of structural design, CAD (Creating 3D models and manufacturing drawings), FEM analysis
- Good at hand calculation of the design
- Create DFMEA and identify relevant product risks
- Identifying the suitable material, Creating EBOM, DFM/DFA
Apply Link: Link Expired