Philips Recruitment 2020 | CAD Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Pune | January 2019
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Role: CAD Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute to the design, development and maintenance of Diagnostic Imaging/ MR components and products. You are responsible for completing the Device Master Records of components with the creation of appropriate 3D models, 2D drawings, datasheets and other descriptive documents that specify our products.
You are responsible for
- Checking, completing 3D/ 2D CAD data
- Work under the supervision of engineers or architects
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
- Discuss with architect and other engineers on the design
- Transfer to suppliers: Exchanging data with suppliers
- Consulting on applicable standards, tools and assembly processes
- Main contacts are with (senior) developers and designers of mechanical of cabinets, cables and mechanical sub-assemblies as well as with suppliers of components and sub-assemblies.
- Contribute to managing lifecycle of components
- Investigate Supply Change Requests, End-Of-Lifes and propose changes/improvements/solutions.
- Pro active communication on foreseen issues on Supply Change Requests, End-Of-Lifes.
- Support: General support to development groups regarding technical issues
- Other activities, growth opportunities:
- Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
- Prepare concepts for review by engineers and architects
Apply Link: Link Expired