Philips Recruitment 2020 | Associate Engineer (Electrical) | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Pune
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Associate Electrical Engineer
Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Responsible for understanding the Design, test the proto parts and integration of his module in accordance with the higher level architectural Requirements
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed design
- Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate components in modular design that meets the product specification
- Ensures that his design modules meet the product certification requirements
- Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure/ the planning process of his/her area.
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of literature and technical contacts.
- Communicates with Suppliers, for design transfer, query solving
- Test and debug the own developed modules in the lab
- Checking the system readiness for lab testing and certification testing
- Knowledge of Power Electronics and High Voltage
- Knowledge of Digital Electronics, Analog circuits and designing Cable Harness
- Knowledge in Electrical Hardware Testing
- Expertise in design techniques, application domain and engineering
- Ability to understand and debug problems across hardware boundaries
- Proficient in Component Selection, De-rating analysis
Apply Link: Link Expired