Philips Recruitment 2019 | Testing Engineer | 2015 – 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore | February 2019
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Software Technologist 1 – Tester
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering
Mission of the Integration & Verification group within the MR R&D department is to provide R&D and program management with an objective assessment of the quality of the MR systems, in order to take a balanced decision about releasing the MR systems. Main group responsibility is to ensure that the complete and integrated MR systems meet the requirements as stated in the System Requirements Specifications and to verify that all features have been implemented correctly.
The Verification Engineer plays an important role in performing verification of the MR systems against the requirements. He/she prepares and executes system tests on both functional as well as non functional aspects including analysis and submission of observed defects. The Verification Engineer provides pro-active feedback to development based upon experience gained.
- Execution of system level tests both functional and non-functional (e.g. reliability, performance, environmental, etc.) including design, preparation and implementation of tests
- Reports and documents test results in test reports and enters defects and issues into the defect tracking system – monitors and updates defects as needed including defect closure
- Reviews requirements in system and sub-system-level requirement specifications for consistency and testability and translates them into test cases
- Supports the test estimation, planning and risk management activities
- Follows the improvements in the profession of test engineering.
Apply Link: Link Expired