Philips Recruitment 2019 | Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering | Bangalore | October 2019
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Test Engineer
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical/ Electronics / Instrumentation / or Computer Science with 3 to 6 years of Medical Device Development / Testing experience
In this role, you have the opportunity to support the System Release activities for Diagnostic X-ray (Mobile, Radiography, Fluoro & Mammography) with all relevant Philips Healthcare processes and to define, manage the technical aspects of all integration, verification, validation & release activities in a system level project, achieving full design release evidence.
You are responsible for
- Requirement analysis
- Testability review of the user needs, intended uses and system requirements
- Preparing test scenarios
- Preparing test cases for test levels – module/integration/system testing
- Preparing test data and environment
- Manage system baseline configuration and model control
- Executing the test cases
- Defect reporting
- Verification and Validation of the product(s) / product line(s)
- Analyze, interpret and report test results for both verification and validation testing
- Performing regression testing, HALT or HAST
Apply Link: Click Here