Philips Recruitment 2019 | Procurement Engineer | 2015 – 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | Pune | November 2019
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Procurement Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Electrical or Mechanical engineering or other similar technical area required.
In this role, you have the opportunity to be procurement professional providing annual operating plan savings through cost down projects and new product introduction projects. Considered to be a key partner in significant product cost reduction activities, in early phase innovation or in the manufacturing phase. Support PE leads on supplier selection and transfer activities
You are responsible for
- Procurement link to AMI legacy business under CT&AMI PE service leader.
- Executes business related supplier improvement actions
- Executes actions coming from Value Engineering projects & DfX projects in AMI legacy product line under CT&AMI QMS
- Executes procurement strategy, supports in phase-in/phase-out of suppliers
- SAP maintenance with procurement data during enrichment process
- Represents Procurement in FRU daily management
- Support the deployment of re-designed components for AMI legacy
- Provides input for make or buy analysis
- Supports the in/outsourcing process (e.g. knowledge transfer, supplier ramp-up); Provides input to the Commodity Teams regarding the supply base characteristics based on business requirements
- Orders tools and samples related to new product development
- Execute and support phase in – phase Out (PIPO) planning related to new product introduction
- Support the deployment of early supplier involvement through target costing and tracking for assigned product
- Expedite material for key items (backorders & customer down )
Apply Link: Click Here