Philips Recruitment 2019 | IT Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | Bangalore | November 2019
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Workday IT Analyst
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE
Workday software engineer to join our growing technology applications development team. Will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects and product managers to build and maintain scalable applications and integrations. Must have a solid background in Workday and other ERP applications with hands-on experience with workday standards and methodologies.
You are responsible for
- Support workday environments
- Problem analysis, determination and resolution
- Incident, Service Request, Change and problem management
- Developing and maintaining operational support documentation
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support, enhance back-end integration solutions seamlessly to connect company enterprise systems.
- Develop Workday integrations between new or existing systems, and working knowledge of Middleware application.
- Develop Workday custom reports and enhancements.
- Develop and document SOPs, requirements, technical, functional and non-functional specifications, and implement solutions.
- Document end to end business processes supported by technical configuration.
- Analyse and recommend continued process improvements, implementation best practices and system enhancements to support customers, business strategies and operational needs including proactive review of existing implementations against industry best practices.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, project team, other teams to better support and optimize our HR business processes
- Manage internal customer relationships and champion the employee and business stakeholder experience
- Provide appropriate updates, reviews with users/stakeholders, partners and senior management
- Oncall support for critical issues
Apply Link: Link Expired