Philips Recruitment 2018 | Software Engineer | 2014 – 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical | Bangalore | June 2018
Company: Philips Innovation Campus (PIC)
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.bangalore.philips.com
Positions: Software Engineer in Test
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering
Job Description: As a Software Engineer in Test you will help design, implement & execute System level tests in support of new Ultrasound features.
In this role as Software Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for the following:
- Contribute to the software feature test strategy to ensure product quality ( Manual Testing)
- Working as a member of an Agile SCRUM team you will test new features as well as executing tests to prevent regression
- Be a champion for product quality commensurate with a diagnostic medical device
- BTech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Knowledge of Medical /Healthcare domain desirable
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Strong desire to learn and adapt to new technologies and challenges
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- ISTQB Certification Preferred
- Basic Understanding/experience of Test Automation concepts
Apply Link: Link Expired