Philips Recruitment 2018 | Software Engineer | 2016 – 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical | Bangalore | September 2018
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.bangalore.philips.com
Positions: Software Engineer I
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering
Job Description: Your Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of application software
- Assimilates the requirements and design defined by the lead engineer.
- Responsible for design, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Works with lead engineers and other team members for the quality and timely deliveries.
- Create products according to the specifications and software development process
- Create engineering documentations to comply with product development policies, practices and procedures
- BE, B.Tech/ ME, M.Tech, degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Working knowledge of C# .Net and UI technologies.
- Working knowledge of Clean coding practices.
- Good understanding of, and interest in, development of software in a controlled regulated environment
- Understanding of Object Oriented concepts
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 0 – 2 years working experience
- Good learning aptitude
Apply Link: Link Expired