PharmEasy Hiring Interns 2022 | Freshers | Product Management Intern | MBA/ PGDBM | 2022 Batch | Bangalore
PharmEasy Hiring Interns 2022: PharmEasy was founded in 2015 with the sole purpose to make healthcare easily available, accessible and affordable to all through the extensive use of new-age cutting-edge technology. Today, we are one of India’s largest healthcare aggregators connecting lakhs of patients to licensed pharmacies & diagnostic centres online for all their medical needs.
We are particularly catering to the chronic-care segment, and offer a range of services including medicine delivery, healthcare products, tele-consultation, sample collection for diagnostic tests as well as subscription-based services for all these categories.
Company Website: www.pharmeasy.in
Positions: Product Management Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Pursuing MBA/ PGDBM from a top-tier university
- Strong problem-solving skills with a curious mind for new products & technologies
- Good data and metrics orientation, along with strong analytical abilities
- Good technical understanding to come up with multiple solutions and analyse trade-offs
- Experience at building high-impact products at scale – software/web technologies/mobile apps.
- Ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
- Design thinking, user empathy and deep understanding of your users to be their advocate
- Basic knowledge of multiple functional areas, such as Product Management, Operations, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support and Marketing.
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Define and execute product initiatives to work towards strategic business goals.
- Collaborate across product areas, business stakeholders, legal, and policy teams to manage product roadmap spanning short term and long term.
- Owner mentality; Willingness to take initiatives, Go above & beyond what’s in scope
- Connect with customers (online and offline) to derive insights, identify growth opportunities by analyzing market dynamics and create a strong roadmap.
- Launch new product features, test their performance and iterate accordingly.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to determine the best technical implementation as well as reasonable delivery schedule.
- Present concepts, business rationale and research to key influencers and senior management. Surface actionable findings and influence business decisions, always acting as an advocate for customers; drive customer experience improvements across PharmEasy
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired