PGVCL Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Junior Engineer – Civil | 6 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Civil | Gujarat | Last Date: 23rd December 2020
Company: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL)
PGVCL Recruitment 2021: Company is incorporated on 15th September, 2003 with certificate of business w.e.f. 15th October, 2003. Commercial operation of Company is started on 1st April, 2005. PGVCL is feeding electricity in 12 district of Gujarat namely, Rajkot, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Porbandar, Bhuj, Bhavnagar, Surendranagar, Amreli, Botad, Morbi, Devbhumi Dwarka and Gir Somnath.
For better administration and consumers’ conveniences, administrative area of Company is divided in to 12 Circles and out of which 8 Circles are under direct control of Corporate Office and 4 Circles are under the Control of Bhavnagar Zonal Office. You may view Company Office Map for details.
Company Website: www.pgvcl.com
Positions: Junior Engineer – Civil (Vidyut Sahayak)
Total Vacancies: 6 Posts
Salary: Rs. 45,400 – 1,01,200/- PM
Job Location: Gujarat
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering Discipline from a recognized University with minimum 55% in 7th & 8th semesters without ATKT.
Age Limit: As on 03-12-2020
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years
- For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 40 years
- Female Candidates: 05 Years
- Persons with Disability candidates: 10 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL: Up to age of 40 years
Selection will be based on Online Test.
- The Question Paper will be in English & Gujarati Language Only.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall
be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||10%|
|Section – III||Civil Engineering||60%|
|Section – IV||Computer knowledge||10%|
|Section – V||Gujarati Language & Grammar||10%|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50 and above marks for unreserved candidates
- 45 and above for reserved candidates
- For UR, SEBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Note: PWD candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 3rd December 2020 to 23rd December 2020.
Apply Link: Job Expired