Pfizer Recruitment 2022 | Associate – User Success Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – CS/ IT | 2020-2022 Batch | Work From Home
Company: Pfizer Inc
Pfizer Recruitment 2022: Pfizer Inc is an American pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. It is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.
The company develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, and neurology.
Company Website: www.pfizer.com
Positions: Associate – User Success Engineer
Job Location: Work From Home
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Pfizer Recruitment 2022:
- BS in computer science, data science, /or an engineering/quantitative field
- 0-2+ years of work experience
- Hands-on skills in data engineering, machine learning and/or data visualization skills
- Experience with writing SQL queries on relational databases
- Experience with coding with Python for data analysis, data visualization, and machine learning modeling
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience with analytical problem solving
This role provide technical enablement and will partner with key groups from across the Analytics & Data org and external vendors to ensure that participating analysts and data scientists have everything they need to effectively and efficiently conduct analytics for their user cases. Fast onboarding, ongoing support, training, and robust change-management is critical to their success. You will have the ability to diagnose issues and connect analysts with a comprehensive team of experts to provide the most appropriate support to meet their needs and see that they meet their goals.
- Effectively partner with A&D groups and apply independent problem solving skills to afford users an effective and efficient pathway to meeting their analytical goals
- Facilitate the onboarding/progression of users via an evolving, automated modular process
- Work with senior managers and project leads to discuss needs/costs relating to licenses, components, and support
- Actively support the enablement of users via:
- Contributing and managing our knowledge base and community forums
- Partnering to offer short term project/solutions support and guidance
- Coordinate and promote training offerings
- Technical Support Liaison
- Up-skill to and maintain ‘expert’ status in one of our core analytical platforms
- Employ ‘creative disruption’ techniques toensure continuous improvement and evolution within our methods and practices
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of data and analytics
- Strong hands-on skills for data and machine learning pipeline orchestration via Dataiku (DSS 9 or 10), or similar, platform
- Strong hands-on skills in Data Visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire)
- Containerization and underlying infrastructure knowledge to support performance and resource optimization is a plus
How to Apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here