Pfizer Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Apprentice | B.Sc/ B.Pharma | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Vizag
Company: Pfizer Inc
Pfizer Recruitment 2022: Pfizer Inc is an American pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. It is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.
The company develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, and neurology.
Company Website: www.pfizer.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentice – CQ
Job Location: Vizag
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Pfizer Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Chemistry/ Pharmacy
- High attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
As part of the business support team, you will represent your organizational unit on administrative matters recommending, interpreting, and implementing company’s internal administrative policies and procedures. Your will perform a combination of administrative tasks in various functional areas to maximize the efficiencies of businesses supported. You will also be responsible for supporting services, such as event planning, customer service, publications, and technical writing/editing.
You will participate in activities related to improving processes of your team and collaborate with others by sharing your experiences. Your knowledge and skills will help in making decisions that make the best of limited options. You will be proactive in leveraging your team’ knowledge to learn and develop your own work products.
It is your hard work and commitment that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
- Manage own time and professional development, be accountable for own results and prioritize workflows.
- Ensure that the different digital campaigns are executed in a timely manner and as per content plan previously prepared in conjunction with the Marketing and Medical teams.
- Support special projects and development of pilots for new digital promotion models.
- Provide support to marketing teams during the execution of campaigns, monitoring and optimization of digital campaigns and management of reports.
- Manage web platforms and/or other digital channels to optimize campaigns and content, focused on user experience.
- Update the platforms for health professionals, according to policies and Regulatory submissions.
- Maintain local documentation as required by legislation (including archiving/tracking/retrieval).
- Manage digital platforms in coordination with regional or local support.
- Support and collaborate with the Area Manager to develop digital editorial calendars and approvals and their execution in the different channels.
- Support analytical insights to support functional decisions, trigger actions and follow up performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure accountability for the highest levels of compliance to norms, policies and procedures.
How to Apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here