PepsiCo Recruitment 2023 | Associate Manager – Software Engineering | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | Gurgaon
PepsiCo Recruitment 2023:- PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo has interests in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc.
PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverage brands, the largest of which included an acquisition of Tropicana Products in 1998 and the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to its portfolio.
Company Website: www.pepsico.com
Positions: Associate Manager – Software Engineering
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria For PepsiCo Recruitment 2023:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant RPA development experience, preferably in UiPath
- 2+ years’ experience managing intelligent automation technical teams/developers
- 1+ years’ experience with OCR/text extraction and how to use it with RPA to automate end-to-end processes requiring OCR
- Knowledge of bot infrastructure, licensing models, bot IDs, and other technical topics related to RPA/intelligent automation
- Working knowledge of Java, Python, a plus.
- Experience with mission-critical, 24×7 systems, and familiarity with bot support operations and sustainment after deployment
The leader in this role will provide technical oversight and direction to the development team on the Intelligent Automation side. This leader will work closely with the user experience, product, IT, and software engineering teams to develop new products and prioritize deliver solutions across S&T core priorities.
Technical expertise as it relates to RPA (UiPath), bot development, technical expertise on servers, bot IDs, etc is a requirement for the role as this leader will be the lead architect and a key technical expert on the team. Further experience with OCR/text extraction is a big plus, to automate text extraction from Contracts, invoices, etc.
This role is a part of PepsiCo’s S&T (Strategy & Transformation), Digital Products & Services organization.
- Drive partnerships with User Experience, Product Management, IT, Data & Analytics, Emerging Tech, Innovation, and Software Engineering teams to deliver the Digital Products portfolio
- Develop software development and testing strategy utilizing industry standards. Create roadmap and timing of implementation of the roadmap based on business requirements and strategy.
- Lead multi-discipline, high-performance work teams distributed across remote locations effectively. Build, manage, develop, and mentor a team of developers.
- Interact with executives across the company to lead the narrative around process engineering/intelligent automation
- Develop and expand DPS capabilities through a customer obsessed, services-driven digital solutions platform that leverages data and AI to deliver automated and personalized experiences
- Manage and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the engineering initiatives to the stakeholders
- Interact with key business partners to recommend solutions that best meet the strategic needs of the business
- Strong people management skills, with a proven ability to hire and grow talented programmatic and user-level personnel
- Strong attention to detail and extremely well-organized
- Ability to run a large team of software engineers
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Ability to be able to interface with the business and recognize their needs and priorities
- Ability to work cross functionally with product, service design and operations across the organization
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to Engineering services, education, and support
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to navigate through a complex and matrixed internal environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units
- Ability to navigate a complex organization and to influence and lead people across cultures at a senior level
How to Apply for PepsiCo Recruitment 2023?
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply