PepsiCo Recruitment 2020 | Manufacturing Executive | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering | Pune
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo has interests in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc.
PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverage brands, the largest of which included an acquisition of Tropicana Products in 1998 and the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to its portfolio.
Company Website: www.pepsico.com
Positions: Manufacturing Executive
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 3 – 4 Years (Packaging Maintenance experience)
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering
- Ensuring that the material produced in the process area is packed as per the PepsiCo standards of packing parameters and quality
- Ensuring compliance with the production and dispatch plans by minimizing breakdowns and wastages in the packing section
- Ensuring proper maintenance and smooth functioning of the entire packaging machines/area.
- Minimum experience of 3-4 years of working in a similar industry at the supervisory level
- Experience of handling packaging of perishable products
- Experience of handling automated packaging machines
- Exposure to manufacturing systems and shop floor culture
Application Link: Link Expired