PepsiCo Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | R&D Engineer | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Chemical/ Food Process/ Mechanical/ Electrical | Hyderabad
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo has interests in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc.
PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverage brands, the largest of which included an acquisition of Tropicana Products in 1998 and the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to its portfolio.
Company Website: www.pepsico.com
Positions: R&D Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Currently pursuing Engineering Degree (Chemical/ Food Process/ Mechanical/ Electrical)
- Hold a Master’s degree prior to the intended full time start date
As a R&D Engineer, you will collaborate with cross functional teams comprising technical experts within the R&D function, as well as business unit leaders to design, execute, and launch new innovative products across PepsiCo’s portfolio. You will play a critical role in the innovation lifecycle by providing your insight and technical expertise from ideation through product launch.
What you can expect:
- Design and develop process test protocols, lead the execution of plant trials, and analyze/communicate test results for potential new product launches.
- During plant trials, leverage strong leadership and problem solving skills to troubleshoot processing issues and make quick informed decisions on your feet within the dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Collaborate with third-party equipment vendors and suppliers to design, optimize, and/or validate food and beverage processing technologies.
- Be exposed to cross-functional teams within and beyond R&D, including marketing, sensory, analytical, operations, and strategy, from domestic and international markets.
- Have opportunities to expand technical knowledge and education beyond your current expertise through internal PepsiCo R&D education programs, as well as external collaborations with universities.
Application Link: Link Expired