Pelican Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT; BCA | Mumbai
Pelican Recruitment 2021: Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporate’s worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
Company Website: www.pelican.com
Positions: Software Engineer Trainee – Implementation
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: Freshers or 1-3 years of experience
Qualification for Pelican Recruitment 2021:
- B.Sc. / B.E./ B.Tech/BCA
- Freshers or 1-3 years of experience in implementation of enterprise level system.
- Should have experience in working on Windows and UNIX (Linux, AIX, SUN, etc.) operation system
- Any programming language
The primary aim of Trainee Software Engineer – Implementation is to ensure that : –
- Understand Pelican domain product knowledge.
- Working on business rules, database programming, scripting using some of the industry wide used Programming languages (e.g. Python, Java scripts etc.) and as well some Pelican proprietary programming languages.
- Understand packaging methodology and build a package along with package documentation.
- Deploy package using documentation.
- Responsible to perform tests completely and accurately as per the Test Procedures within the given timelines and perform sanity testing.
- Responsible for providing support for replicating issues reported during project testing or for those reported by client.
- Liaise with QA Lead for any escalations impacting release quality of the product / solution.
- Understand Pelican product’s domain knowledge.
- Understand technical and functional aspects of Pelican products.
- Understand Pelican components and its implementation methodology.
- Work with technical and functional experts for implementing Pelican products.
- Working on Business implementation with industrial wide programming languages (e.g. Python, Java scripts etc.), UML tools and Pelican’s proprietary programming language for Business rule writing.
- Working on Technical implementation with various industry standard scripting languages, database programming languages and automation tools.
- Customer interactions and gathering client requirement and preparation of Integration and configuration documentation and define product configurations as per customer requirement.
- Implementing Pelican product at client environments, configure the system as per client’s environment.
- Working along with Product and platform team and implementing a viable and robust solution
- Working with quality team for troubleshooting issues and ensuring the quality of product is not impacted.
- Identifying product enhancement opportunity
- Participate in preparation of Product Demos and customer trainings
- Provide Customer support for technical and functions issues.
- Should have basic knowledge of DOS scripting and Shell Scripting.
- Should have basic knowledge of using scripting language like Perl.
- Should have basic knowledge in configuring TCP/IP network.
- Should have basic knowledge of client-server communication.
- Exposure to IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM MQ Server, Oracle Database and SQL scripting will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Should have inclination to adopt and learn new technology.
- Preliminary knowledge in testing would be preferable. (Any certification in testing).
How to Apply for Pelican Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Apple Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired