Pegasystems Recruitment 2023 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Pegasystems Recruitment 2023: Pegasystems Inc. is an American software company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Founded in 1983, Pegasystems develops software for customer relationship management (CRM), digital process automation, and business process management (BPM). The company has been publicly traded since 1996 as PEGA (NASDAQ). The company’s core product is the Pega Platform, which is part of its Pega Infinity suite of applications for customer engagement and digital process automation.
Pegasystems hired a cloud technology proponent to develop its cloud technology strategy in 2014. Over the following year, Pegasystems invested in network operations in North America and India to support its cloud services. In May 2014, Pegasystems acquired the Bangalore-based MeshLabs, a text mining and analytics software startup.
Company Website: www.pega.com
Positions: Associate Software Quality Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Pegasystems Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Software development or testing experience with Java or other related technologies
- Exposure to Windows or Linux operating systems
- Exposure to Test automation with Java, Selenium, TestNG, or other technologies
About the Team:
The Associate Quality Assurance Engineer will be a member of the IT QA teams. You will provide testing services for a Center of Excellence SCRUM team in one of Pegasystems’ internal departments. And you will be responsible for creating test plans, test cases, regression test suites, creating automated tests and take ownership for the overall quality of the products. You will also work collaboratively with the QA lead, technical lead, software engineers, product owners and business users to develop quality application
- Ability to write and execute test case with guidance.
- Investigate and report product defects
- Ability to communicate ideas, progress and updates through written communication
- Collaborate competently
- Experience working as a team player and problem solver.
- Maintain and monitor automated tests/executions. Create automated test scripts for new features.
- You are passionate about test automation and code quality and eager to develop your skills within an enterprise environment while working with an industry leading product.
- You think outside the box and have good attention to detail.
How to Apply for Pegasystems Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode at the below mentioned URL ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here