Pegasystems Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CS/ IT | Bangalore
Pegasystems Recruitment 2022: Pegasystems Inc. is an American software company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Founded in 1983, Pegasystems develops software for customer relationship management (CRM), digital process automation, and business process management (BPM). The company has been publicly traded since 1996 as PEGA (NASDAQ). The company’s core product is the Pega Platform, which is part of its Pega Infinity suite of applications for customer engagement and digital process automation.
Pegasystems hired a cloud technology proponent to develop its cloud technology strategy in 2014. Over the following year, Pegasystems invested in network operations in North America and India to support its cloud services. In May 2014, Pegasystems acquired the Bangalore-based MeshLabs, a text mining and analytics software startup.
Company Website: www.pega.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Pegasystems Recruitment 2022:
You are an engineer skilled at using infrastructure tools and technologies.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in IT
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering/relevant field
- Must have experience working on Linux systems
- Experience with source code version control software (Git, SVN) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Artifactory)
- Proficient in providing technical support and managing production systems
- Skillful at automation using shell-scripting, Jenkins jobs/pipelines
- Ability to multi-task and work during production crisis situations
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge on Gradle is a plus
- Willing to work in night-shift (9PM – 6AM IST) on rotation weekly/bi-weekly/monthly
About the Team:
SDEA (Software Delivery Excellence Alliance) is one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega that provides the best in industry DevOps/Release Engineering services for Pega engineers. As part of our team, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to continuously integrate and deliver applications and experience the Pega features before they are released to customers. SDEA (Software Delivery Excellence Alliance) is one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega that provides the best in industry DevOps/Release Engineering services for Pega engineers. As part of our team, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to continuously integrate and deliver applications and experience the Pega features before they are released to customers
- Evaluate, Install, Set up, Maintain and Upgrade release engineering infrastructure tools (Bamboo, SVN, Jenkins, Artifactory, Bitbucket etc.)
- Configure the Bamboo build plans, troubleshoot build issues, package hotfixes & releases
- Collaborate with various development teams, Release Management team, GCS ensuring smooth packaging of hotfixes and GA releases
- Involve in infrastructure support working in collaboration with different internal teams
- Perform troubleshooting, analysis, and resolution of environment issues
- Setup monitoring using tools like New Relic
- Document and maintain application setup, runbooks, SOPs/administration guides and troubleshooting
How to Apply for Pegasystems Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode at the below mentioned URL ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here