Pegasystems Recruitment 2021 | Solutions Engineer – Testing | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | Hyderabad
Pegasystems Recruitment 2021: Pegasystems Inc. is an American software company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Founded in 1983, Pegasystems develops software for customer relationship management (CRM), digital process automation, and business process management (BPM). The company has been publicly traded since 1996 as PEGA (NASDAQ). The company’s core product is the Pega Platform, which is part of its Pega Infinity suite of applications for customer engagement and digital process automation.
Pegasystems hired a cloud technology proponent to develop its cloud technology strategy in 2014. Over the following year, Pegasystems invested in network operations in North America and India to support its cloud services. In May 2014, Pegasystems acquired the Bangalore-based MeshLabs, a text mining and analytics software startup.
Company Website: www.pega.com
Positions: Solutions Engineer – Testing
Experience: 2-4 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Work as part of a collaborative Squad working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world-class customers
- Validate, automate, participate in regression activities during entire release cycle of an application
- Run the entire DevOps model of build consumptions of underlying products of Pega – Platform, CRM etc
- Involves Automate the features we built over period of time to efficiently consume the builds along with manually testing Bugs/Features built as part of sprint
- You are a good team player and work collaboratively, enthusiastic and passionate about exploring come join us in building an application that solves real business problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations while being a team player
- Good at Manual testing and Selenium Automation Testing
- Strong OOPS experience and logical thinking
- Must have experience in selenium automation tools and good framework knowledge
- Excellent problem solving, debugging, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- A good understanding of the software development process.
- Strong understanding of Testing Methodologies and expertise in STLC.
- Ability to write down test cases and test plans drafting and documenting test plans and following up with the development team when required.
- Good to have knowledge on ci-cd tools Jenkins
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with good academic record
- 2-4 years of software testing experience including both Manual and Automation testing
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Basic understanding on databases like Postgres/ Oracle
Apply Link: Job Expired