Pegasystems Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer – UI | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | Hyderabad
Pegasystems Recruitment 2020: Pegasystems Inc. is an American software company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Founded in 1983, Pegasystems develops software for customer relationship management (CRM), digital process automation, and business process management (BPM). The company has been publicly traded since 1996 as PEGA (NASDAQ). The company’s core product is the Pega Platform, which is part of its Pega Infinity suite of applications for customer engagement and digital process automation.
Pegasystems hired a cloud technology proponent to develop its cloud technology strategy in 2014. Over the following year, Pegasystems invested in network operations in North America and India to support its cloud services. In May 2014, Pegasystems acquired the Bangalore-based MeshLabs, a text mining and analytics software startup.
Company Website: www.pega.com
Positions: Software Engineer – UI
Experience: 2-4 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support.
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
You are a frontend or full-stack developer who is skilled in client technologies and passionate about exploring and applying them to help solve real business problems.
- 2–4 years of software development experience, preferably in a product development company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Strong understanding of browser runtimes, performance and memory profiling.
- Good knowledge of CSS and the ability to put together clean user-interfaces using HTML.
- Exposure to Java/.Net or any other server runtimes is a nice to have.
- Motivated and openness to learning new technologies.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results.
Apply Link: Job Expired