Pegasystems Recruitment 2020 | Associate Demo Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering | Hyderabad
Pegasystems Recruitment 2020: Pegasystems Inc. is an American software company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Founded in 1983, Pegasystems develops software for customer relationship management (CRM), digital process automation, and business process management (BPM). The company has been publicly traded since 1996 as PEGA (NASDAQ). The company’s core product is the Pega Platform, which is part of its Pega Infinity suite of applications for customer engagement and digital process automation.
Pegasystems hired a cloud technology proponent to develop its cloud technology strategy in 2014. Over the following year, Pegasystems invested in network operations in North America and India to support its cloud services. In May 2014, Pegasystems acquired the Bangalore-based MeshLabs, a text mining and analytics software startup.
Company Website: www.pega.com
Positions: Associate Demo Engineer
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Be part of vertical scrum team consisting a mix of Business Architect, Developers and QAs.
- Participate in technical design and development of the targeted Demo Scripts
- Contribute to design and development of features enabling customers to differentiate themselves from competitors and driving them to stay ahead
- Visualize scenarios, needs of applications and design robust models
- Identify and assess the impact of an enhancement or a change across multiple base applications and drive an optimal solution.
- Adopt best design / coding practices supporting backward compatibility, seamless upgrades generating optimal performance.
- Carry out PoCs / spikes for use cases dealing with complex scenarios
- Adapt to frequent change
- Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development
- Work in strict timeframes and meet aggressive deadlines
- Work as part of a collaborative team with mindful of good software development patterns and practices surrounded by fun loving talented engineers
- 1-2 years of software development experience, preferably working experience on Pega’s PRPC tool.
- BE or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Strong PRPC technical skills, preferably Pega 7 and above. Participates in design and development of features.
- Demonstrates customer empathy, willing to adopt best practices ensuring delivered work exceeds customer ever changing demands
- Working experience in any Key domains like Financial Services , Insurance, Government, Communications, Healthcare , Customer Service across any of these domains will be an added advantage.
- A creative problem solver – passionate to analyze, identify and solve problems
- Team player with good verbal and written communication skill
Apply Link: Job Expired