PDIL Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Management Trainee/ HR & Finance/ Draughtsman | 82 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 21st August 2019
Company: Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL)
Projects & Development India Ltd is a Mini Ratna, undertaken by the government of India. PDIL plays a vital role in the growth of the Indian fertilizer industry, it has More experience in providing design, engineering, and related projects.
The vision of this company is to be a leading engineering & project management consultancy organization. The main aim is to give deliver integrated techno-commercial solution optimum in cost, quality and time to all customers.
Company Website: www.pdilin.com
Positions: Management Trainee/ HR & Finance/ Draughtsman
Total of Vacancies: 82
- For Management Trainee: 55 posts
- For HR & Finance: 12 posts
- For Draughtsman: 15 posts
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Salary: Rs.9,750 to 40900/- Month
Job Location: Across India
For Management Trainee:
- Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech graduate in respective disciplines
- The respective disciplines are Process (Chemical), Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, Computer, Management Services, Metallurgy
Note: Candidates applying for Management Trainee should possess valid & qualified GATE-2019 Score Card in respective discipline.
HR & Finance/ Personnel & Administration:
For Asst.Manager & Sr.Officer Finance:
- Candidate should complete CA/ ICWA
- Candidate should have 5 years experience in the area of payable and receivable accounting, evaluation of purchase proposals, finalization of accounts, budgeting and MIS, fund management, taxation, etc.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having hand-on experience in SAP
For HR/Personnel & Administration:
- Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma (2 years regular course) in Personnel Management/ HR/ PM&IR/ Labour & Social Welfare Labour Relations (LSW)/ MBA with major as PM&IR/ HR
- Candidate should have 2 years experience in Personnel Management/ HRD/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare.
Regular posts of Draughtsman:
- Diploma in respective disciplines (or) ITI Draftsmanship
- The respective disciplines are Process (Chemical), Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation
- Diploma Holders candidate should have more than one years experience or ITI Holders candidate should have more than years of experiences
Age Limit: As on 30-06-2019
- For Management Trainee: Maximum 25 years
- For HR & Finance: Maximum 30 to 32 years
- For Draughtsman: Maximum 27 to 36 years
The selection process is based on the calculating overall merit of the candidates and they called for an interview.
For HR & Finance, Draughtsman:
Selection based on the merit of the candidate, marks of qualifying degree in examination
For Management Trainee:
Selection is based on the merit of the candidate, GATE -2019 Scorecard Marks out of 100, at the time of recruitment
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.200/-
Payment Mode: Through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank Transfer
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online latest by 21st August 2019
For More Details: Link Expired
Apply Link: Link Expired