PayPal Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE | Bangalore
Company: PayPal India Pvt Ltd
PayPal Recruitment 2023: PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal is one of the world’s largest Internet payment companies.
PayPal India is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
Company Website: www.paypal.com/in
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for PayPal Recruitment 2023:
- BS in EE/CS or equivalent work experience and successful completion of major projects for which you can show code examples.
- 1-2 years of hands-on data/software engineering experience
- Experience working with coding languages—preferably SQL, Java, Spark-SQL, Pyspark, Python
- Experience working with SQL and noSQL DataBase
- High proficiency in MS Excel, MS powerpoint, GIT, Apache Airflow
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean and solid code that scales and performs well.
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Job Description Summary:
Merchant reporting is crucial for our Merchants so that they can close their account books timely and accurately with complete payment data in core markets. We are looking for people who have a passion for developing massively scalable, distributed software systems that require high availability to our business. As a member on the Merchant Reporting and reconciliation team, you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy driving innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development. You will work directly with our Product Owners and Domain Technical Leads to create outstanding solutions and deliver incredible reporting products. You will be involved from ideation to rollout.
- Work with Product Managers and other business partners to identify opportunities for improvement
- Analyze data based on product requirements
- Create reports for internal teams and/or external clients
- Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data
- Structure large data sets to find usable information
- Work with a team of analysts and other associates to process information
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings
- Define validation queries when needed and how to identify discrepancies in the data as they arise
- Write queries for runbooks that automate the discrepancy identification process
- Implement the reporting data model
- Deliver within schedule in an Agile software development using test-driven development methodologies.
- Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release.
- Be proactive with identifying areas for improvement and innovation to improve development productivity
How to Apply for PayPal Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here