PayPal Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Software Engineer – Summer Intern | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CS/ IT | 2024 Batch | Bangalore, Chennai
Company: PayPal India Pvt Ltd
PayPal Recruitment 2023: PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal is one of the world’s largest Internet payment companies.
PayPal India is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
Company Website: www.paypal.com/in
Positions: Software Engineer – Summer Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for PayPal Recruitment 2023:
- Must currently be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university graduating in 2024
- Strong applied experience. You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
- Familiarity with any or multiple of the following: Node.js applications, Java, C++. Python
- Understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs
Job Description Summary:
Software Engineer Interns at PayPal develop innovative solutions and high-quality products that touch millions of people every day. Our engineers solve some of the most complex technical problems in the world of connected payments across multiple business units, (including PayPal, Braintree, Venmo, Paydiant). We are looking for the highest levels of technical talent and programming skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry. We have opportunities in a wide range of areas including development, design, search, platform, test, quality, big data, front end and back end. As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, design your changes, implement and test your changes, push to live, and triage production issues. You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering the world’s largest e-commerce and payments websites at a scale only a few companies can match.
- Code high-volume and scalable software (front-end and/or back-end focused). This may include creating web applications using React/Node; creating back-end services using Java, SQL, ReST and/or building and developing new user-facing experiences
- Partner closely with cross functional teams in design, product and other business units
How to Apply for PayPal Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here