PayPal Recruitment 2021 | Database Administrator | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computer Science/ Information Systems | Bangalore
Company: PayPal India Pvt Ltd
PayPal Recruitment 2021: PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal is one of the world’s largest Internet payment companies.
PayPal India is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
Company Website: www.paypal.com/in
Positions: Database Administrator
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Systems Engineering with 2+ years of working experience as a Database Administrator
Seeking database administrator candidate for PayPal’s CTO business technology team that looks to optimize internal infrastructure and processes.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the efficiency database to ensure availability and performance
- Perform weekly data load activities including monitoring automated jobs, troubleshooting errors, and coordinating with team members for any manual data gathering
- Performs root cause analysis for any db query or data load issues. Resolves problems and recommends solutions
- Ensure proper data archives and backups are taken on a regular basis and are accessible should they be needed
- Evaluate large and complex queries / stored procedures and recommend changes to optimize performance
- Ensure DB server is patched and manage upgrades of database every 1-2 years as dictated by enterprise policy
- Assist other team members with query development as needed
- Maintain data dictionary and technical documentation for DB schema
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 & 2019 Database Development (T-SQL), Data Analysis and Support.
- Thorough understanding of RDBMS concepts and ability to write complex SQL queries, Stored procedures, Functions & triggers
- Proficiency with python scripting language
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel & Visio knowledge needed
- Experience writing and maintaining technical documentation
Application Link: Click Here