PayPal Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer 2 | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science Engineering | Chennai
Company: PayPal India Pvt Ltd
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal is one of the world’s largest Internet payment companies.
PayPal India is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
Company Website: www.paypal.com/in
Positions: Software Engineer – 2
Experience: 3+ years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science Engineering
- The ideal candidate must have experience in developing applications for very high scale.
- 3+ year experience in web services, distributed systems, and highly available and scalable applications
- Strong object-oriented programming skills in Java
- Very good knowledge of Core Java and J2EE and should have worked on high availability, low latency platforms.
- Ability to question status quo.
- Previous experience with the Agile methodology.
- Experience in developing robust RESTful services is desirable.
- Have very good communication skills
- Have strong experience in the Spring framework
- Experience with Elastic Search is a plus
- Can write technical code to the existing design
- Contributes to the design and development of one or more product features
- Code developed should be supported by Unit tests and has to be well commented
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and relevant tech stack i.e. JAVA / MVC / Spring / MySQL / NoSQL / Linux
- Experience with HTTP/REST applications
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals like Data Structures, Algorithms, OS fundamentals
- You have a passion for clean and beautiful code, with an eye for simplicity and pragmatism
- You understand that quality is not assured solely by the QA engineer, but by the team and understand that responsibility does not end with deployment
Application Link: Click Here