Parexel Recruitment 2020 | Technical Support Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science | Hyderabad
Parexel is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, our therapeutic, technical, and functional ability is underpinned by a deep conviction in what we do.
Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts and in Durham, North Carolina, and supporting clients in more than 100 countries, our almost 20,000 employees are united by one simple fact. We care. We’re not just the people with brains, we’re the people with heart.
Company Website: www.parexel.com
Positions: Technical Support Analyst
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science
- Deliver a positive, memorable and meaningful service to both internal and external customers
- Be responsible for the timely and effective delivery of personally assigned objectives to agreed standards and within agreed timescales
- Develop and maintain good relationship with all stakeholders and ensure they are kept informed of work in progress and involved in relevant decision making.
- Provide service related to supporting the second line support function for software issues raised, triaging them and bringing them to a successful and timely conclusion.
- Diagnose application defects from exhibited symptoms; devise potential a work-around for customers and enter an in-depth technical analysis of root cause into the defect tracking system
- Participate fully in the development of processes to improve the service levels on support activities as requested – improving resolution times or quality as needed (e.g. maintain and share info on resolved issues, identify improvements to ‘support’ documentation, etc.)
- Assist less experienced team members, helping them to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to perform their roles effectively
- Customer Service experience (essential)
- Understanding of SQL (essential)
- Technical Helpdesk experience (essential)
- Unit and system testing/validation desirable
- ITIL Incident and Problem management desirabl
Apply Link: Click Here