Pall Corporation Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Trainee Process Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Pune | May 2018
Company: Pall Corporation
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry. Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge solutions for customers who discover, develop and produce biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Our advanced medical technologies are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. And our food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries.
Company Website: www.pall.com
Positions: Trainee Process Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Responsible to prepare P&ID, proposal and costing w.r.t URS
- Responsible for Preparation of DQ documents and co-ordination with customer project & process team.
- Responsible for Inspection of incoming material as per component specification and purchase order specification.
- Preparation of technical documents for each project, dispatch the documents (no. of copies as per customer requirement ) with the system and maintain one set of documents in house.
- Responsible for Technical discussions with suppliers.
- Coordination with design, Instrumentation, automation and service team for seamless project execution.
- Coordination Preparation of specification, review & approval of vendor docs/ drawings for,
- Instrumentation design basis.
- Instrument Specification sheet (Transmitters, Analyzers, Gauges, Switches, and Sensors & Final Control Elements).
- P&ID and layout Drawings
- PLC & SCADA Systems specifications.
- Functional Specification
- Risk Assessment/Hazop
- Responsible for stage inspection & communication for manufacturing suppliers
- Responsible to co-ordinate with all respective team members to complete system assembly
- Responsible to accomplish pre FAT & FAT for the system as per FAT protocol.
- Responsible to accomplish all site activities related system & project commissioning
- Post sales service – Post commission
Application Link: Closed