PACE Micro Technology Recruitment/ Off Campus/ Hiring Freshers | Test Engineer | BE / B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/ IT, ECE, EEE | Bangalore
Company: Pace Micro Technology (India) Pvt Ltd
Pace is a leading technology solutions provider to the PayTV and broadband service industries. Our thirty years of leadership, experience and expertise is recognised by a customer base that spans the globe.
It is through their efforts that in the last 30-plus years, Pace has become a global market leader in set-top boxes and residential gateways, and a leading innovator of Optical Transport and Network Access Solutions.
Company Website: www.pace.com
Positions: Test Engineer
Qualification: BE / B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS, IS, ECE, EEE
Experience: 0 – 6 Months
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor/Master of engineering degree in CS, IS, ECE, EEE (Minimum 75% aggregate in all semesters)
- 0 to 6 months of testing experinece (Certification in testing preferred)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux commands
- Experienced in working in a commercial software testing / quality assurance environment.
- Experience of Client / Server Technologies.
- Ability to deliver challenging but attainable targets
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting skills
- To develop and maintain Test Cases and Acceptance Test Procedures against requirements and produce a well-structured and documented test approach.
- To perform the required Software Testing, both on and offsite where required, in line with the requirements of the Pace Product Creation Process and to the standard required for Customer Approvals and formal Certifications.
- To identify, characterise and report all software issues. To accurately report the status and progress of testing and the performance and usability of the software.
- To ensure that the test environments provided are appropriate for performing testing to a high standard.
- Adhere to disciplines, process & tools in line with Pace Product Creation Process.
- Liaise at all levels internally and with customers, suppliers and partners when appropriate.
- Liaise with other functional teams for running joint test facilities.
Apply Link: Link Expired