OTIS Elevator Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | 2020-2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Otis Elevator Co
OTIS Elevator Recruitment 2023:- Otis Worldwide Corporation is an American company that develops, manufactures and markets elevators, escalators, moving walkways, and related equipment.Based in Farmington, Connecticut, U.S, Otis is the world’s largest manufacturer of vertical transportation systems, principally focusing on elevators, moving walkways, and escalators.
The company pioneered the development of the ‘safety elevator’, invented by Elisha Otis in 1852, which used a special mechanism to lock the elevator car in place should the hoisting ropes fail.
Company Website: www.otis.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
- Degree in Engineering / Master in Computer Applications
Minimum 0/2 years software development experience in product based company required as below:
- Produce test cases for detailed and high level requirements.
- Create and maintain automated test scripts
- Familiarity with one or more scripting/programming languages and/or tools such as: C#, JAVA, Python
- Understanding of the entire system testing process, methodologies, SDLC
- Strong English communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Go getter, result-driven, and works independently with minimal supervision
- Passionate about testing high-quality complex systems
Software development efforts associated with engineering products. Individual must have the ability to read and understand system requirements, formulate a software test design approach based on those requirements, develop test software aligned with defined coding standards & test the software. The candidate is expected to be taking ownership of Automation Framework development, building test strategy and to have a background in testing products and supporting troubleshooting and will be involved in all aspects of the system software development process (concept, design, validation and production). There will be frequent interaction with project management both locally and overseas and need to work with customers at global locations across different time zones.
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here