OSS Cube Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Software Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA – 2017 Batch | Noida | January 2017
Company: OSS Cube
OSS Cube is a global solutions provider based in Houston, TX, with offices in the UK and India. OSSCube delivers complete business solutions to specific problem of digital transformation, application modernization, mobility, cloud and IoT using best-of- breed technologies. OSSCube offer a broad range of services including: consulting, enterprise architecture, customer engagement platform solutions and managed cloud services. We are exclusive partner in North America for Pimcore, World’s only Zend Center of Excellence and Advanced consulting partner for Amazon.
OSS Cube is proud to be appraised at CMMI Level 3 (2014), a three-time honoree on the 2014, 2015 & 2016 Great Place to Work® list, a NASSCOM top 5 place to work (2015), and a two-time honoree on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S. list (2014 & 2015).
Positions: Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Noida
– During Training: 12,000 per month stipend
– Post Training: INR 3.60 LPA
Education: BE/ B.Tech (CS/IT) MCA – 2017 Batch
- Responsible for the evaluation, testing, implementation, and customization of open source components.
- Be a liaison between the organization and the open source web development community. Identify upcoming trends and innovations, translating this into recommendations and ideas for improving the application environment.
- Work with IT Management to develop strategic plans and vision for the standardized open source web environment. This includes short and long term budgeting, short and long term strategic planning, and creation of policies and procedures
- Web application design, development, and maintenance
- Designs new applications, databases, and interfaces as requested and assigned
- Supports and maintains existing applications, databases, and interfaces
- Sets standards for and reviews existing databases and web development projects
- Ensures that all development work is within the open source (LAMP) context
- Database development/administration/troubleshooting
- Designs database models and implement them.
- Integrates application front-ends with database back-ends
- Works with system administrators to perform database administration and troubleshooting for server databases
– Online Programming Test (Automata)
– HR Round
– Technical Round
– Final Round
Apply Link: Closed