Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Apprentices | 23 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Chemical/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Metallurgy Engineering | Last Date: 24th October 2020
Company: Ordnance Factories Board (OFB)
Ordnance Factories Board (OFB) consisting of the Indian Ordnance Factories is an industrial organisation, functioning under the Department of Defence Production of Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It is engaged in research, development, production, testing, marketing and logistics of a comprehensive product range in the areas of air, land and sea systems.
OFB comprises forty-one Ordnance Factories, nine Training Institutes, three Regional Marketing Centres and four Regional Controllerates of Safety, which are spread all across the country.
Company Website: www.ofbindia.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 23 Posts
Electrical Engineering-1 Post
Electrical & ELectronics-1 Post
Mechanical Engineering-3 Posts
Metallurgy Engineering-3 Posts
Chemical Engineering-1 Post
Civil Engineering-1 Post
Elect & Electronics Engineering-2 Posts
Mechanical Engineering-4 Posts
Metallurgy Engineering-5 Posts
Job Location: Ambarnath, Maharastra
Stipend: Rs. 9,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- PM for Technician Apprentices.
Engineering/ Graduate Apprentice:
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or technology or equivalent qualification granted by a State Technical Board, or recognized by the State Govt. concerned or the Central Government.
Diploma Technician Apprentices:
- Holds a diploma in Engineering or technology or equivalent qualification granted by a State Technical Board, or recognized by the State Govt. concerned or the Central Government.
- The eligible candidate after scrutiny of documents will be called for verification of original documents and selection will be made on the merit list prepared and marks obtained in the Final Year (Final Semester) examination and clearing Medical Examination.
- Only Fresh pass out students are eligible for apprenticeship training only up to 3 years after passing their degree/diploma. Engineering Graduates or Diploma Holders/Certificate Holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualifications shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates send the typed application on a plain paper in the format given in the notification, must be sent to following postal address latest by 24th October 2020 (21 days from the date of publication in employment news paper).
- Date of Publication: 3rd October 2020- 9th October 2020
The General Manager,
Official Notification: Click Here