Orange Business Services Recruitment 2021 | Associate NOC Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – E&T | 2018/ 2019 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Orange Business Services
Orange Business Services Recruitment 2021 : Orange Business Services, the business services arm of Orange S.A., is a global integrator of communications products and services for multinational corporations.
Orange Business Services was founded on 1 June 2006, through a rebranding and consolidation of the existing France Telecom businesses of Equant and Wanadoo. Orange Business Services also acquired giants like Business &Decision and Basefarm recent years who specializes in Analytics, Data Science, Cloud etc.
It operates in over 220 countries and territories and employs over 21,000 employees in 166 countries. Over last few years, 700 million euros were invested in research and development with dedicated 8,000 employees including scientists, engineers, developers, designers, sociologists and marketers.
It offers integrated communications products and services to global enterprises in cloud computing, unified communications, collaboration, Big Data, Internet of things and Artificial Intelligence ;which manage and integrate the complexity of international communications and software applications.
Position: Associate NOC Engineer
Experience: 1- 2 years
Job Locations: Gurugram
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Orange Business Services Recruitment 2021:
- University Degree or equivalent (Electronics and Tele- communications oriented).
- Working experience and knowledge of Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks, Carrier Networks, different telecom hardware and technology platforms.
- Strong proven knowledge of the Network Operations environment(similar to Orange Business Services), systems, protocols and services.
- Excellent diagnostic and network troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems quickly
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with all nationalities and cultures.
- Proactive attitude to use his/her initiative to react quickly, to work effectively in emergency situations under minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated and capable to work within a strong team environment is essential.
- Must be fluent in English language. Possession of multi llingual skills is an asset.
- Preferred 1-2 years working experience with Large Networks / ISPs / Telecom environment.
Contribute to the effective overall performance of the Orange Business Services Global Network, while ensuring the highest level of network availability through excellent proactive/reactive network supervision , efficient troubleshooting and diagnosis of backbone network incidents and effective co-ordination with internal and external entities in order to meet and exceed our customer expectations and in line with our objectives.
How to Apply for Orange Business Services Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 16th February 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here