Oracle Recruitment 2023 | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
Oracle Recruitment 2023: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.
Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Positions: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in applications development
- 1+ years of experience in developing large scale distributed services / applications
- Working experience with an object oriented programming language like C++/Python/Java
- Knowledge of fundamental concepts about microservices, operating systems and concurrent programming
- Good organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
As a developer, you will contribute to the development and automation of these services in a global agile team. You should be comfortable at building complex distributed systems that interact with end users at one end and network infrastructure at the other.
Developing algorithms to efficiently solve problems for moving data across a distributed network efficiently and reliably is the key skill that that you will enable your success in our team. Your ability to identify and mitigate risks in your projects and across your functional team is an important measure of your success in this role. You will be responsible for the reliability and high availability of our service in the production environment which is an integral part of the development process at OCI. On-call support is also a part of this role.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Programmable Network Platform (PNP) offers options to relay the traffic within and outside of OCI through different networking gateways suited for their specific purpose while maintaining high availability and resiliency.
You should be passionate and highly skilled in programming in at least one object oriented programming language like C++/Java/Python and able to write clean code consistently. You should also be ready to learn a new language or technology when a there’s a need. Writing structured and optimised code for improving performance and scalability when it is deployed in a cloud environment as a part of a service operating in a distributed environment is one of the most critical requirements.
The OCI Core teams have a highly collaborative work culture. Your ability to take initiative in an ever changing environment to own results without ego and deliver value to the customers will determine your success in our organisation.
- Improving existing features and building new features in existing systems while working with technical leads and other senior engineers on most projects
- Writing correct, maintainable and robust code with appropriate tests
- Collaborating on design and engineering operations like deployments, security patching, on-call, outage postmortems, etc
Job Requirements/ Skills:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in developing large scale distributed services (microservices)
- Experience with operating systems, concurrent programming and software design
How to Apply for Oracle Recruitment 2023?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here