Oracle Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA/ Ph.D | Across India
Company: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
Oracle Recruitment 2023: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.
Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Positions: Software Engineer/ Member of Technical Staff
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle Recruitment 2023:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of total experience with software development.
- Proficient at high level programming languages, preferably GO and Java. Good knowledge of scripting language such as Python.
- Ability to deliver products from the ground up going through a product life cycle
- Good Knowledge of Computer Networking (OSI layers, HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, Routers, Gateways, Subnets, etc)
- Knowledge of Linux internals, Linux/Unix troubleshooting skills
- Experience with devising, managing, and extending monitoring solutions for large scale environments.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, strong communication skills, a sense of ownership and drive
- Familiarity with host virtualisation technologies (KVM, Containers, Docker, etc.)
As Software Engineer, you will work with a team of software engineers responsible for the software design, development, and operations for our new and existing products. You should be able to architect broad systems interactions, be hands-on, be able to dive deep into any part of the stack, and have a good sense of cloud infrastructure and networking knowledge. You should value simplicity and impact, work comfortably in a collaborative, agile environment, and be excited to learn.
Our engineers are also the people who can work independently and provide technical leadership to the team. You should have experience developing and operating high-scale services, and an understanding of how to make these cloud-scale services resilient. The ideal candidate will be technically strong and productive; someone who knows how to balance speed and quality with iterative and incremental improvements. You understand operational excellence and know-how to infuse a culture of being proactive within your team. You recommend and justify major changes to new and existing products and establish consensus with data-driven approaches.
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) team can provide you the opportunity to build and operate a suite of massive scale, integrated cloud services in a broadly distributed, multi-tenant cloud environment. OCI is committed to providing the best in cloud products that meet the needs of our customers who are tackling some of the world’s biggest challenges.
Oracle’s Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) team is a new ground-up effort to build Infrastructure-as-a-Service that operates at a high scale in a broadly distributed multi-tenant cloud environment. Our customers run their businesses on our cloud, and our mission is to provide them with best-in-class compute, storage, networking, database, security, and an ever-expanding set of foundational cloud-based services. These are exciting times in our space – we are growing fast, still at a relatively early stage, and working on ambitious new initiatives.
- Masters/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science.
- Prior Hands-on experience developing cloud services and tools on Oracle Cloud/AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Experienced with micro-service design patterns and service-to-service communication protocols along with developing highly reliable services.
- Experience working on large scale, highly distributed services infrastructure.
- Experience working on Kubernetes.
- Understanding of service metrics and alarms through the development of dashboards, service KPIs, alarming systems.
- Experience working in an operational environment with mission critical tier one services with associated pager duty
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code (IAC) languages, preferably Terraform.
- Familiarity with databases (SQL and noSQL)
How to Apply for Oracle Recruitment 2023?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here