Oracle Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Principal Member of Technical Staff | 2020 – 2023 Batch | B.Tech/ M.Tech | Bangalore
Company: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2023: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.
Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Positions: Principal Member of Technical Staff
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of experience.
Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise. Receives detailed instructions on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
- Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture & Best Practices for Oracle Database & Exadata.
- High availability & replication technologies: Dataguard & Goldengate.
- Advanced scripting/coding skills (Shell, Perl & Python).
- Understanding of REST Architecture and JSON is a plus.
- Building and managing Linux OS systems with good understanding how the Linux kernel works (IO, Network, etc.) and ability to read and understand source code.
- Experience with production operations and best practices for putting quality code in production and troubleshoot issues when they arise.
- Experienced with Oracle Database, Exadata.
- Experienced with Goldengate Microservice Architecture and Goldengate Hub.
- Experienced at building highly available services, possessing knowledge of common service-oriented design patterns and service-to-service communication protocols.
- Very thorough and clear understanding of Oracle Database Architecture – including the latest version of Oracle Database 19c on Linux.
- Experience in Oracle Engineered Systems (Exadata) is a must.
- Extensive knowledge and solid troubleshooting experience in areas like: RAC, ASM, Exadata, Performance tuning, Dataguard, Goldengate.
- Experienced with OCI & Autonomous Database is a plus.
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Grid Infrastructure, ASM & RAC
- Oracle Exadata
- Oracle Dataguard
- Oracle Goldengate
- Python, Perl and/or Shell Scripting
- Systems engineering
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here