Oracle Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | QA Analyst – Production Development | BE/ B.Tech/ BS | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
Oracle Recruitment 2022: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.
Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Positions: QA Analyst – Production Development
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education for Oracle Recruitment 2022:
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will apply basic engineering principles to develop methods and procedures to improve and maintain product quality standards. Design systems for recording and analyzing of product quality levels. Develop product quality control inspection specifications and techniques and interpret these trends.
About the Opportunity:
Oracle is looking for an experienced automation/test engineer who will help build Oracle’s next generation Transaction Monitoring and Fraud detection systems that would help financial institutions across the world to meet the global regulatory and compliance requirements.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills and can willing to go that extra mile to attain perfection
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, willing to take ownership, ability to quickly learn new technologies and take up new tasks and initiatives
- Should have excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Understand, design, create and execute functional and non-functional test cases
- Ability to think out of the box while designing test scenarios
- Ability to apply the best testing techniques and methodologies for functional and non-functional scenarios
- Contribute to process improvements and implement latest trends and techniques in testing
- Contribute to the overall product development by testing the application from an end user point of view
- Work closely with product managers, developers to analyse and solve product issues
- Understand the requirements quickly, and design test cases using best QA practices
- Perform peer review and take it all the way to production releases while collaborating with development engineers, stakeholders and the build/release team.
- Well versed in working with collaborative tools like Confluence wiki, JIRA.
- Contribution to test automation infrastructure with scripts and/or libraries
- Provide support for investigation, troubleshooting and root cause analysis of issues including resolution.
- Collaborate with developers on new software features as well as enhancements to existing functionality.
- Support the production release activities including dry-run certification and verification.
How to Apply for Oracle Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired