Oracle Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Consultant | 2018 – 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Mumbai
Company: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
Oracle Recruitment 2021: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.
Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Positions: Associate Consultant
Role: Software Engineer/ Programmer
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
- Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
- As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
- Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
- DevOps, build and release – Building of units, Deployment, Jenkins, Version control s/f like SVN, Basic knowledge of Application server, Basic knowledge of database Java, PL/SQL, Ant scripting, Shell scripting, Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Basic knowledge of Java, PL/SQL that will help in debugging in case of deployment errors.
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Apply Link: Click Here