Oracle Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computer Engineering | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
Oracle Recruitment 2021: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.
Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Positions: Associate Test Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ BS in Computer Engineering.
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design specifications. Analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems. Build enhancements and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain automated test software, employing positive and negative testing techniques, for service functionality, monitoring, integration, performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioral characteristics of the services you test.
- Create test data and seed databases, according to the test plan specifications.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Apply software optimization techniques to redesign and augment existing automated tests, reducing technical debt for software test.
- At least 0 to 2 years of related professional experience in software development & testing across the full software life-cycle including design, implementation, testing, operations and maintenance.
- Strong Java programming skills and experience with other languages (e.g, Python and Go).
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance.
- Familiar with Behavior-driven and/or Test-driven development. Experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with proven success in contributing in a collaborative, team-oriented environment, working with technical and non-technical peers, as well as management.
Apply Link: Job Expired