Oracle Recruitment 2017 | Applications Engineer | 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batch | BS/ BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | Bangalore | June 2017
Company: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.
Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Positions: Applications Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area (BE/ B.Tech/ MCA)
- 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications.
- Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit test and unit test plans.
- Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
Application Link: Closed