Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; BBA | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.
Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Positions: Expert Services Associate
Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; BBA
- Hiring Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Passed out
- Product Expertise: Functioning as a power user for Oracle’s email marketing platform, Responsys
- Client Support: provide day to day Client support for all campaign related support activities
- Campaign Execution: Scope, Build, test and launch simple to highly advanced email campaigns and interactive programs on-time, on-budget and error free
- Delivery and Process Excellence: ensuring all campaign tasks are executed applying Oracles, predefined campaign processes designed to deliver high quality campaigns and timely deployments
- Collaboration: Working closely with Oracle Customers, Client partners, and internal stakeholders on overall campaign execution strategy
- Documentation: responsible for maintaining Client documentation across all assigned work
- Reporting: provide ongoing Client and internal account summary, project status, and adhoc reporting as applicable
- Best Practices: work directly with our extended campaign team and cross-functional stakeholders to help drive campaign services best practices
- Culture: contribute to building and maintaining a global team player culture, with a focus on positive values, collaboration and creating a positive and successful working environment
- 0 – 2 years professional experience required. Ideal candidate will have email marketing or interactive marketing industry experience
- Knowledge of HTML (email a major plus) and/or quality assurance for interactive campaigns
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Information Technology or related degree
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with email marketing tools a huge plus
- A team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively, solves problems, and takes initiative
- Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Desire to learn and work in digital marketing
How to Apply for Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here