Oracle Hiring 2022 | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA- CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2016 to 2021 Batch | Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai
Company: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
Oracle Hiring 2022 : Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.
Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Positions: PL/SQL Developer
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Job Location: Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech /BCA in Any Specialization – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Participate and lead if required, the project meetings and Product-Walkthrough workshops with the Customer.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communications skills, proven ability to translate business requirements into technology specifications.
- Excellent knowledge of banking terminologies, concepts and processes
- Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks
- Quickly assesses customer needs, develops innovative plans to solve complex business workflow
- Should have sound technical knowledge in Core banking foundation, Current account , Savings accounts, Teller, Deposit, Interest and Charges, Payment and Lending Modules in any of the core banking product (FLEXCUBE is preferable).
- Experience in end-to-end Development / Implementation / Support activities covering expertise areas such as design of customizations, Coding and Unit testing, executing Test cycle rounds including End of Days, migrations and Integrations for Oracle FLEXCUBE / Core banking products
- Working knowledge of Release management and Source control tools
- Issue Tracking on System and follow-up for resolution of same with stakeholders
- Good client interaction skills in areas including presentation of solutions,
- Exposure to software deployment and troubleshooting on Application Server software especially Oracle WebLogic
- Exposure to analysis of Oracle Database AWR/ADDM reports and troubleshooting of database performance issues.
- Ability to interact and communicate with client Business / IT Teams independently
How to Apply for Oracle Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here