OPTCL Recruitment 2021 | Management Trainees | 31 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics | Last Date: 28th December 2020
Organization: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
OPTCL Recruitment 2021: OPTCL, one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. The registered office of the Company is situated at Bhubaneswar, the capital of the State of Odisha. Its projects and field units are spread all over the State.
OPTCL became fully opeartional with effect from 9th June 2005 consequent upon issue of Odisha Electricity Reform (Transfer of Transmission and Related Activities) Scheme, 2005 under the provisions of Electricity Act, 2003 and the Odisha Reforms Act, 1995 by the State Government for transfer and vesting of transmission related activities of GRIDCO with OPTCL. The Company has been designated as the State Transmission Utility in terms of Section 39 of the Electricity Act, 2003.
Company Website: www.optcl.co.in
Positions: Management Trainee – Electrical
Role: Assistant Manager – Electrical
Total Vacancies: 31 Posts
Job Location: Odisha
Salary: Rs. 56,100/- PM
- Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 60% of marks, 55% is enough for reserved category candidates with a valid GATE 2020 score.
- Candidates must appear in the GATE 2020 – Electrical engineering paper conducted by the corresponding institutes.
Age Limit: (As on 07-12-2020)
Candidate’s age must be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years as in case of General Candidates. Relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the GATE 2020 score. Shortlisted candidates will e called for interview.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100/-. Reserved category candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 500/-
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online for the posts of Management Trainees.
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 07-12-2020
- Last Date for Online Submission: 28-12-2020
Apply Link: Job Expired