Opentext Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer – Java | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Hyderabad
Company: Opentext Corporation
Opentext Recruitment 2023: OpenText, headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, is Canada’s largest software company as of 2014 and recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers 2016 by Mediacorp Canada Inc.
OpenText software applications manage content or unstructured data for large companies, government agencies, and professional service firms. OpenText aims its products at addressing information management requirements, including management of large volumes of content, compliance with regulatory requirements, and mobile and online experience management.
OpenText employs over 12,000 people worldwide and is a publicly traded company, listed on the NASDAQ (OTEX) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (OTEX).
Company Website: www.opentext.com
Positions: Software Engineer – Java
Experience: 2-5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Opentext Recruitment 2023
- 2-5 years of product development experience.
- Should have very good problem solving, analytical, design and coding skills.
- He/she should be strong in object oriented analysis with good work experience in Java or AJAX technologies.
- Knowledge of XML and web services is mandatory.
- Content management domain experience would be plus.
- Knowledge on Oscript and Content Server is a plus
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and software estimation is a must.
About the Opportunity:
OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information.
You are great at:
- Should be able to independently develop complex software.
- Responsible for timely delivery as agreed within the project without compromising on product quality.
- Takes ownership of code quality. Actively and effectively reviews source code, takes defect prevention steps in software developed.
- Able to provide bottom up estimates for the assigned parts of work .
- Interacts well with peers and communicates in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written on his/her work.
- Actively participate and contribute to analysis, design, planning, processes, etc., Raise issues where needed and create sensitivity towards timely resolution of problems.
- Adopt agile development methodologies and test driven development.
How to Apply for Opentext Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online As soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here