Opentext Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CS/ IS | Bangalore
Company: Opentext Corporation
Opentext Recruitment 2023: OpenText, headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, is Canada’s largest software company as of 2014 and recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers 2016 by Mediacorp Canada Inc.
OpenText software applications manage content or unstructured data for large companies, government agencies, and professional service firms. OpenText aims its products at addressing information management requirements, including management of large volumes of content, compliance with regulatory requirements, and mobile and online experience management.
OpenText employs over 12,000 people worldwide and is a publicly traded company, listed on the NASDAQ (OTEX) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (OTEX).
Company Website: www.opentext.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Opentext Recruitment 2023
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years experience
About the Opportunity:
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
What it takes:
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
You are great at:
- Using software systems design tools and languages.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Software systems testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
How to Apply for Opentext Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here