ONGC Recruitment 2019 | Technical Assistant/ Junior Technical Assistant/ Others | 422 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 1st January 2019
Company: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited [ONGC]
ONGC is ranked as the Top Energy Company in India, Fifth in Asia and 21st globally as per Platts Top 250 Global Energy Rankings; Maintains place as World’s Third ranked E&P Company in the list.
Ranked 21st among global Oil and Gas Operations industry in Forbes Global 2000 list of the World’s biggest companies for 2014; Ranked 176 in the overall list – based on Sales (US$ 29.6 billion), Profits (US$ 4.5 billion), Assets (US$ 53.8 billion) and Market Value (US$ 46.4 billion).
Company Website: www.ongcindia.com
Positions: Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant, Jr Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant/ Supervisor/ Others
Total Vacancies: 422 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Cementing) – 2
- Technical Assistant Grade-III (Chemistry) – 3
- Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 23
- Assistant Technician (Electronics) – 29
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) – 25
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical) – 20
- Assistant Technician (Production) – 108
- Security Supervisor – 4
- Assistant GD-III (Transport) – 3
- Assistant Technician (Boiler) – 7
- Marine Radio Assistant – 16
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) – 2
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel) – 6
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 9
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 8
- Junior Fire Supervisor – 3
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) – 16
- Junior Assistant Technician (Machining) – 2
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management) – 14
- Junior Assistant (P&A) – 31
- Pharmacist Grade-IV (Allopathy) – 1
- Junior Assistant Technician (Production) – 15
- Junior Roustabout – 42
- Junior Security Supervisor – 6
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch operations) – 5
- Junior Assistant Operator (Heavy Equipment) – 3
- Junior Health Attendant – 1
Job Location: Across India
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- A-II level: Rs.12,000-27,000/- (Total Emoluments: Rs.31,500/Month)
- A-I level: Rs.11,000-24,000/- (Total Emoluments: Rs.29,000/Month)
- W-I level: Rs.10,000-18,000/- (Total Emoluments: Rs.24,000/Month)
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Petroleum / Instrumentation / Chemical Engineering.
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Should have Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor.
- 3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Telecom / E&T Engineering (OR) M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics.
Technical Assistant (Chemistry): Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry.
Security Supervisor: Graduate with one year relevant experience, Physical Tests apply.
- 3 years Diploma in Auto/Mechanical Engineering/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management/ Administration or postgraduate. Heavy vehicle Driving license essential.
Assistant Technician (Boiler): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
Marine Radio Assistant:
- High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with :
- Second class Certificate with Proficiency/ Competency in Marine Radio Operation Recognized by Govt. of India OR
- Radio Telephone Operator’s Certificate. OR
- Diploma in Electronics/Telecom with Global Maritime Distress and Safety Systems (GMDSS) certification
Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry): B.Sc. With Chemistry as main subject.
Junior Assistant Technician:
High School or Class X Equivalent Board examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Diesel Mechanic/Electrician Trade/Fitting/Machining.
Junior Assistant (Accounts): B.Com. with proficiency in typing of 30 w.p.m. and Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of 6 months in Computer Applications in the Office Environment.
Junior Fire Supervisor: Intermediate with 6 months experience in fire services, Driving License for Heavy Vehicle essential.
Junior Assistant (Materials Management): B.Sc. with Physics or Maths as one of the subjects with proficiency in typing 30 w.p.m. with Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer applications in the office environment.
Junior Assistant (P&A): Graduate with Typing speed 30 w.p.m. and Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of 6 months in Computer Applications in the Office Environment.
- Diploma in Pharmacy of Min. 2 Years duration.
- Should be registered with Pharmacy
Junior Assistant Technician (Production)
- High School or Class X equivalent Board examination with Science and Trade Certificate
in Fitting or Mechanic trades.
- The trades in respect of Mechanics are: Diesel/ Instrumentation/ Turner/Machining/
Tractor/Motor vehicle /Welding/ Blacksmith/ Boiler Attendant and Machinist Grinder.
Junior Roustabout: High School or Class X equivalent Board examination with one year experience in lashing, loading and unloading cargo and painting of ships/boats.
Junior Security Supervisor: Intermediate with 6 months’ training/experience in Security.
Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch operations): High School or Class X equivalent Board examination with Driving Licence for Heavy Vehicle and 3 years’ driving experience of heavy vehicles.
Junior Assistant Operator (Heavy Equipment)
- High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations with Driving License for Heavy
- 3years’ Experience of Heavy Vehicles/ Crane operations. (And)
- Valid Grade-I certificate as per API-RP 2D or OISD RP205.
Junior Health Attendant: High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with First Aid Certificate.
Physical Standard Tests for Supervisor posts
- Male (Height): 168 Cms
- Male (Chest): 81-86 Cms
- Female (Height): 152 Cms
- Female (Weight): 46 Kgs
- A-II level & A-I level: 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2019
- W-I level: 18 to 27 years as on 01-01-2019
The selection process will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT), Skill Test, Physical Standard Tests, Physical Efficiency Test & verification of documents.
Application Fee: Rs. 370/- (No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen)
Examination Centre: Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nashik, Nagpur, Kolhapur, Pune.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from by 1st January 2019.
- Start of Online Applications: 12/12/2018
- End Date for Online Applications: 01/01/2019, 18:00 Hrs.
- Start of Exam (CBT) (Tentative): Last week of January 2019
- Last date for deposition of Fee: 02/01/2019
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here