ONGC Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Apprentices | 4014 Vacancies | ITI; Diploma -Civil, CSE, EEE, E&C, Mech; BA/ BBA/ B.Sc/ B.Com | Across India | Last Date: 28th March 2019
Company: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited [ONGC]
ONGC is ranked as the Top Energy Company in India, Fifth in Asia and 21st globally as per Platts Top 250 Global Energy Rankings; Maintains place as World’s Third ranked E&P Company in the list.
Ranked 21st among global Oil and Gas Operations industry in Forbes Global 2000 list of the World’s biggest companies for 2014; Ranked 176 in the overall list – based on Sales (US$ 29.6 billion), Profits (US$ 4.5 billion), Assets (US$ 53.8 billion) and Market Value (US$ 46.4 billion).
Company Website: www.ongcindia.com
Positions: Technician/Trade Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 4014
|Location||No. of Vacancies|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||625|
Job Location: Across India
Stipend: As per Apprentice Act
- Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University
- Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- B.Sc with PCM or PCB from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- ITI in Secretarial Assistant trade/ COPA Trade/ Draughtsman (Civil) Trade/ Electrician Trade/ Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter/ Instrument Mechanic/ Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance/Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade/ Machinist Trade/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade/ Mechanic Diesel trade/ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic/ Surveyor Trade/ Welder (Gas & Electric) Trade
- Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering. The respective disciplines are Civil/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship either in ONGC or in any other organisation, earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961.
- Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of these qualifications, shall NOT be eligible
- Candidates having higher/professional qualification of Graduate and above Degree in
Engineering, Degrees of MCA, MBA or its equivalent/ CA/ ICWA, Master’s Degree in Journalism/ Public Relations/ LL.B. and above professional qualification, need not apply.
Age limit: 18 to 24 years as on 28-03-2019
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the stated qualification and Merit drawn thereon. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 28th March 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click Here