ONGC Apprentices Recruitment 2023 | ITI, Diploma, B.Tech | www.ongcindia.com | 2500 Vacancies | Across India | Last Date: 20th September 2023
Company: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited [ONGC]
ONGC Apprentices Recruitment 2023: ONGC is ranked as the Top Energy Company in India, Fifth in Asia and 21st globally as per Platts Top 250 Global Energy Rankings; Maintains place as World’s Third ranked E&P Company in the list.
Ranked 21st among global Oil and Gas Operations industry in Forbes Global 2000 list of the World’s biggest companies for 2014; Ranked 176 in the overall list – based on Sales (US$ 29.6 billion), Profits (US$ 4.5 billion), Assets (US$ 53.8 billion) and Market Value (US$ 46.4 billion).
Company Website: www.ongcindia.com
Positions: Accountant, Cabin/Room Attendant, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, House Keeper (Corporate) Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance, Secretarial Assistant, Store Keeper
Candidates have to apply for any ONE DISCIPLINE ONLY as per their eligibility. If any candidate/ applicant submit application for more than one trade/ discipline then all the applications shall be rejected.
Apprenticeship Duration: 12 months
Stipend: The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend during their period of engagement which is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to particular location.
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 9,000/- PM
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/- PM
- Trade Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria For ONGC Apprentices Recruitment 2023:
Candidates must possess B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA/ BE/ B.Tech from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must possess Diploma in the relevant disciplines from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must complete 10th Class, 12th Class, ITI in the concerned trades from a recognized board/ Institute.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as full time, regular course only).
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training, in any organization as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates, who have undergone training or job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring.
Age: Min 18 years and Max 24 years as on 20-09-2023. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process For ONGC Apprentices Recruitment 2023:
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
- Candidates, will be offered the apprenticeship in order of merit.
- Medical Certificate of fitness for Apprenticeship Training in ONGC, in original, shall be
required to be submitted at the time of joining the Apprenticeship Training from a
Registered Medical Officer/ Practitioner giving complete name, address and registration
number of the medical authority.
How to Apply For ONGC Apprentices Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should apply online through https://ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in/
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01-09-2023
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 20-09-2023
- Date of Result/ Selection: 05-10-2023
Apply Link: Click Here