Ola Electric Recruitment 2020 | Electro Mechanical Housings Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Ola Electric Mobility Pvt Ltd
OLA Electric is working with vehicle and battery manufacturers, cities, driver-partners, and the mobility ecosystem to make electric mobility convenient, dependable, and affordable.
OLA Electric is Making electric mobility convenient, dependable, and affordable.
Position: Electro Mechanical Housings Engineer
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor in a Mechanical engineering discipline from IIT or similarly prominent establishment.
- Lesser qualification can be considered with additional domain specific experience.
The Electro Mechanical Housings Engineer (Mechanical Engineering) will be responsible for delivering plastic and aluminium housings for electrical components. He/ She will work closely with the Electric/Electronics Engineering team to deliver components that contribute towards electric vehicle platforms that will disrupt the current mobility landscape in India. The Engineer will take end to end responsibility of the housings of the components, from concept initiation into series production. Meeting the company’s requirements for cost, quality and program timing.
- Experienced of working for a vehicle OEM or Tier 1.
- 3 years plus of domain knowledge.
- EV experience is an advantage.
- 2W / 3W experience is an advantage.
- CAD proficiency and ability to make 2D drawings to international standards is a must.
- Familiarity with Solid Works is an advantage.
Apply Link: Job Expired